The First Volunteer Fire Company of Bergholz, Inc.
We recently completed our 100th year of service to the residents of the Town of Wheatfield, NY. One hundred years of pride and professionalism as our members dedicated continuous service to our community and we look forward to the next one hundred years.
If you have thought about volunteering but you don't know where to start, we are here to help. On this site is an application page that you can fill out and submit. One of our first responders would be glad to reach out to you. We are always accepting interior and exterior firefighters, fire police, emergency medical technicians and driver/pump operators. If you have something that would keep you from physically participating but you have a talent that would assist on our administrative side, please let us know. We also have an auxillary that supports our fire company through fund raising and assistance on larger emergencies. You can also contact us at our fire station by calling and leaving a message at 716-731-4848.
Bergholz Fire Company - Annual Chiavetta's Chicken BBQ
$12.00 per Take Out Dinner
DRIVE THRU ONLY
(Dinner includes Homemade Potato Salad, Roll and Dessert)
Sunday September 20th, 2020
11:30 AM Until Sold Out
Bergholz Fire Company Fire Station
2470 Niagara Road
Wheatfield, NY 14304
CHOWDER SALE SEPTEMBER 12th!!
We want to thank all of our customers for you patronage and understanding with the recent COVID-19 crisis. We have decided to continue our monthly chowder sale beginning in August. There are some changes to the sale listed below:
- Drive-thru sales only (follow the signs posted for the route and directions also listed below)
- You will not be permitted to bring your own personal container. We will provide individual two (2) quart containers for no additional charge for the month of July.
- The price of chowder is now $9.00 per two (2) quart container and $18.00 per gallon. PLEASE NOTE THE PRICE CHANGE.
- From Niagara Road - Take Rohr Street south to Cayuga Street then turn left.
- Proceed on Cayuga Street to Luther Street and then turn left.
- Take Luther Street to the side driveway on the east side of the fire station.
- Once you are on the property, please stay in your vehicle and in line. A member will assist you in placing your order, paying for the chowder and then the chowder will be brought out directly to you.
Again, thank you for your patronage and we hope to see you at the fire house!
Coming Soon - A New Member Spotlight
If you are on Facebook, please make sure and check out our Facebook page and give it a like! Our feed is available right here on this site listed below.